We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
One of the things many first-time parents dread is bathing. What is it that we most often spoil or neglect? Цsszeszedtьk.
Baby Bathing: 10 Common Mistakes
1. The water is too cold or too hotSmall skin is much more sensitive than an adult. What we still endure with heat may be too hot for him. Ideal vnz hffok: 36-37 Celsius (Testhхmйrsйklet). If you do not have a water meter, check the water temperature with the help of your wrist or hand. The skin surface here is more sensitive, so we can spot it if the water temperature of our baby is not good enough.
2. Let go of too much waterIt's just enough to bathe your baby 5-8 cm water, so much so that we can comfortably carry the baby with the help of a sponge or textile pelus. It is also easier to avoid getting your stumps water the first couple of weeks.
3. The air is too coldIn order not to overcrowd the little one, we should provide a minimum of 24 degrees in the area where we bathe, where we go, diaper, and move.
4. The oil stump will be wet
5. It takes too long to batheProlonged bathing can dry out your baby's sensitive skin, causing discomfort. It takes 2-3 minutes to get rid of dirt on the skin.
6. Wash the hair at the beginning of the bathIf the crown is too big to wash, it is best to leave the bath at the very end so that the baby's skin does not soak in shampoo water.
7. The bends are missedMany times, litter, dirt, breast milk, formula, baby food remains in frightening places. We need to examine the bends well (area between neck, knee, underarm, toes, ears), because it may be easy for the skin not to look, there is a little dirt.
8. Frequent bathing
9. Leave the baby aloneIt may sound incredible, but it can drown in a few inches of water the little. Parents do not usually leave small babies alone, but unfortunately many do. However, it is very important not to leave the bathtub for a few minutes, because a small child can drown in water up to 10 cm and open the tap, which can be hot.
10. Wash your hair badlyAs long as there is no significant crown, you do not need to shampoo the baby's head. First, wash off sweat, milk, dead skin cells from the scalp with only bathing gloves, pelus, or sponge soaked in water. If your hair starts to get cold, the baby shampoo is easy to come by. In order to prevent the formation of a cosmic, gently, carefully rubbed scalp. You can even apply a soft hairbrush to the operation.
- There is a special bathing technique that will put the baby to sleep
- Bathing when the baby arrives
- Tips for safe baby bathing